The Newcastle & Lima Rooms
The Newcastle & Lima Rooms can be joined together to accommodate groups of 25 to 60 people depending on the layout you require.
Newcastle has a ceiling-mounted screen and portable LCD projector. Lima provides immediate access to the Kitchen and is a is bright, flexible space that is equally suited to board-meetings or break-out groups, enjoying a cup of tea and conversation between sessions.
- Parish or School Pastoral events
- Reflection or Retreat days
- In-service training days and workshops
- Meetings/Conferences / Presentations
- Projection Screen & LCD projector (Newcastle)
- CD/DVD/Video Player (Newcastle)
- Access to Kitchen & Crockery (charges may apply)
An initial reservation may be made via the site and we will contact you to confirm the details of your event. A non-refundable deposit of £75 per day is required in order to confirm your booking.
Alternatively you can make a telephone booking 020 8950 4000 during office hours (9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1.30 to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday).